Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Mood Board ~ 4


thank you for your delightful comments to the basket cake I posted on Friday

I will reply to your messages in the comment section itself

~

today it's Monday again

time for a new week and a new Mood Board






this week's mood is inspired by the cover of the beautiful magazine ELLE Collections Spring Summer 2012

every page you turn, shows an amazing collage in the most vibrant colors

I can truly recommend this issue for color lovers like myself

funny detail is that the magazine cover itself is a mood board collection of fashion pictures too






the paper collage shell I made

is inspired by the cute little tin I recently found in a thrift store

very fun to make I can assure you





so there you have it

all shades of really soft and sweet pink ~ not the coral kind of peachy pink you see a lot too lately

bright blue, a hint of mint, bright yellow (though not neon), neutral skin tones and lots of white

now this get's me in a Spring~with~Summer~around~the~corner mood ...

~

wishing you a bright new week


8 comments:

  1. As I commented earlier, :) Love the colors! The shell collage is lovely. thanks for sharing a sneek peek on instagram! I confess I had been blog hopping this morning and stopped by to see if the "Monday Moodboard" was up yet.
    Soooo inspiring. I am going yarn shopping tomorrow for a certain baby blanket!
    Hugs, Gerri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Gerri, so lovely to read you are already waiting for the Monday Mood Board! Wow, you made my day :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, what an adorable mood board! So beautilful.
    It makes me want to make mood boards myself.
    It is such a wonderful way to collect what inspires you and makes you happy.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is, I can totally recommend it! I keep them all in the same book, which is quickly becoming a great book to look through and get inspired...

      Delete
  3. Fantastisch, laat ze zomer maar komen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een heerlijke vrolijke kleurtjes zeg!
    Fijne week
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Mood Board - love the combinations. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those colors, so happy and bright! my favorite

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~